Forklift Training & Certification
- Training held at our location or yours
- Forklift Training & Certification
- Aerial Lifts & Booms
- Fall Protection Certification
- Slips, Trips and Falls (MS)
- Ladder Safety (MS)
- Pedestrian Safety Awareness (MS)
- Respiratory Illness Prevention
On-site Forklift Training
We offer Operator Training and Train the Trainer OSHA forklift certification courses in just one day at your facility. Our OSHA-certified trainers will bring all required materials so all your team needs to do is show up ready to learn. The course will include classroom-style training, written exams, hands-on exercises and operator evaluations. Every person who successfully completes both the written test and hands-on exercises will be given certificates and wallet cards.
Here’s what to expect:
- 6 - 8 hours long
- Course will be customized to your operation, equipment and needs
- Topics covered will include: pedestrian safety, workplace and dock hazards, accident prevention, forklift inspection, fueling, charging, load handling and more.
Ready to schedule an on-site forklift training?
Online Forklift Operator Training
We understand it can be difficult to find time for training, that’s why we offer various online forklift operator training courses. Simply enroll in the course you need and complete the classroom-style training online at your own pace. When you’ve completed the online modules, a training representative will contact you to schedule your in-person hands-on training and evaluation at either our facility or yours.