let us do the heavy lifting
We offer one of the largest rental fleets in the Southeast. Whether you need to get through a busy production season, expansion, or simply need to fill a gap while your equipment is out of commission, we have a rental solution that will fit your needs.
RENTALS FOR EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR OPERATION
Rent equipment on your terms
We offer flexible rental solutions for every need and every application. Our rental fleet features top equipment including Toyota forklifts, AutoCar Terminal Tractors, Powerboss Sweeper-Scrubbers and more. Our equipment is meticulously maintained by our team of factory trained, ASE Certified technicians. Whether you need a rental for a day, a week, or all through the busy season, our flexible rental program makes it easy to get the equipment you need.
- Wide selection of equipment
- Daily, weekly, monthly rental terms
- Competitive rental rates
We guarantee your rental will show up on time and in top condition. Not sure what you need for your warehouse or application? Chat with our rental team to find the perfect rental solution for your needs.
- Electric or Internal Combustion models available
- 3,000 - 125,000 lb load capacity
- Ideal for warehouses with pallets of product on high-to-reach racks
- Up to 366" inch reach height
- 2,500 - 4,500 lb load capacity
- Perfect for heavy order fulfillment environments such as distribution centers and warehouses
- Up to 390” inch lift height
- 3,000 lb lift capacity
- Electric walkie and hand pallet jacks
- Ideal for application with heavy customer traffic
- 2,000 - 8,000 lb lift capacity
- Brand new Autocar units
- Daily, weekly and monthly options
- Competitive rates - up to 20% less
- High quality PowerBoss equipment
- Combination or sweeper-only options
- Indoor and outdoor
Ready to rent?
Top 5 Reasons to Rent
- Try Before You Buy Thinking about purchasing new equipment, but not ready to make the commitment? A rental will take the uncertainty out of making a big purchase decision.
- Flexibility Renting equipment provides tremendous operational flexibility. In times of expansion or decline, you can quickly scale the size of your fleet.
- No Large Upfront Cost No need to budget for new equipment. Renting doesn't require a down payment, a loan, or to be paid in full like new equipment.
- Save Money on Maintenance Buying a forklift means taking on the responsibility of maintenance and service costs. With a rental, you get the financial advantage of not paying for regular maintenance and service.
- Tax Savings Rental costs are considered an operating expense and are 100% deductible as a business expense.
Want to check out our Certified Used Equipment?
Our Certified Used Equipment Program is another way we can help you own and operate a Toyota forklift. With three tiers of certified used equipment to choose from, we're sure you'll find a Toyota forklift that meets your material handling needs at a price that works for your budget.