Toyota Electric Forklifts
Electric Pneumatic Forklift
Need a powerful, outdoor solution but want to maintain an electric fleet? The Toyota Electric Pneumatic Forklift is a truck you count on. Get the benefits of electric without compromising IC performance. Stacked with an 80-Volt battery, the largest of any Toyota electric forklift, it gets up to 20 percent longer runtime to maximize productivity
4,000 - 11,000 lbs
11 - 11.8 mph
Call (615) 350-6700 for assistance.
Prefer to rent from us?
The Toyota Electric Pneumatic Forklift is a rugged, outdoor solution you count on. It’s especially suited for agriculture environments, construction sites: brick, blick and pipe, concrete, oil and gas. Pneumatic tires provide a smooth ride over rough terrain. All-metal external parts, a reduced-maintenance brush-free motor and maintenance-free wet disc brakes ensure consistent performance.
- 3-Way hydraulic control valve
- System of Active Stability (SAS) automatically detects unsafe conditions and engages additional safety features for increased operator protection and reduced product and forklift damage.
- Twice the run time of it’s 36v or 48v competitors
- Excellent visibility
8FBM SERIES FORKLIFT SPECS
|Model Number||Load Capacity (lbs)||Max. Travel Speed Full Load (MPH)||Max. Lift Speed Full Load (FPM)||Max. Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack (In.)|
- Rust proof model - Offers extra protection on components that are prone to rust when exposed to moisture or corrosive elements such as salt, water or brine
- Over 65 options and countless configurations to build the perfect forklift for your application
- T-Matics Vehicle Management System - tracks impacts, utilization and maintenance schedules
- Cascade Integral Side-Shifting Fork Positioner W/A450 - provides an integral side shifting fork positioner with the side shifter as the 3rd function and the fork positioner as the 4th function
The Electric Pneumatic provides an all-electric option for both indoor and outdoor use and holds its own against mid-capacity internal combustion trucks. It delivers the performance you need, with zero emissions. It provides extra durability with a tough truck body and no plastic parts.