Toyota Electric Forklifts
Center-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack
With easy maneuverability and a comfortable mid-truck operator compartment, the Toyota Center-Controlled Rider makes cross-warehouse hauling fast and efficient. Doubling as a low-level order picker, it gives you complete command of your ground game and a healthy boost in productivity, shift after shift.
Call (615) 350-6700 for assistance.
Prefer to rent from us?
The Toyota Center-Controlled Pallet Jack features a multifunction low-effort control handle with ergonomically positioned hand grips, dual thumbwheels, and lift, lower, and horn buttons for simplified operation. Long workdays are made more comfortable with a bubble-cushioned operator floor mat and padded backrest and kneepads. With an AC Drive Motor and features like regenerative braking, the Toyota Center-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack boosts productivity throughout the entire shift.
- 32” - 103” fork lengths
- AC drive motor with thermal protection & current limiting
- 24-Volt electrical system
- Programmable performance with adjustable maximum speed and acceleration
- Box rail fork construction
- Onboard Self-Diagnostics
- Controller Area Network (CAN-BUS) Communications
8HBC ELECTRIC RIDER PALLET JACK SPECS
|Model Number||Load Capacity (lbs)||Max. Travel Speed Full Load (MPH)||Max. Lift Speed Full Load (FPM)||Max. Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack (In.)|
- Heavy Duty Load Wheels (Volkollan)
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels (3.25”x2”)
- Storage Tray with Clip Board
- Battery Compartment Rollers w/Dual Side Gates
- Lubrication Package for Pivot Points (Grease Fittings)
- Various Fork Lengths and Widths
Fast, efficient and maneuverable, the Center-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack is a solution for all your lifting projects, across multiple industries.