Toyota IC Forklifts: Pneumatic Tire
Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift
Working outdoors means heavy loads and uneven surfaces, proving to be a tough work environment for many forklifts, but not the Toyota Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift . With up to 11,000 lbs of lifting power, this lift is ideal for most mid-duty outdoor applications such as a lumber yard or on a construction site. Featuring up to 30% more fuel efficiency and premium ergonomics, workdays are more productive even if they run long.
8,000 - 11,000 lbs
13.1 - 13.7 mph
Call (615) 350-6700 for assistance.
Prefer to rent from us?
The powerful, durable Toyota Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift has the muscle to work in even the toughest outdoor conditions. It is durable by design including tilt cylinder protection boots, a stamped steel engine hood, fully sealed air intake, plate-iron front fenders, and moisture-resistant electrical connections. Pneumatic tires provide stable performance on uneven surfaces. Automatic fork leveling levels fork parallel to the ground from back tilt position with the touch of a button.
- System of Active Stability
- Active Mast Control
- Forward Tilt Angle Control & Rear Tilt Speed Control
- Structurally rugged mast channel design
- LCD Multi-Function Display
- Controller Area Network (CAN-BUS) Communications
8FD & 8FG SERIES FORKLIFT SPECS
|Model Number||Load Capacity (lbs)||Max. Travel Speed Full Load (MPH)||Max. Lift Speed Full Load (FPM)||Max. Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack (In.)|
- Steel Cab - protects the operator from wind and rain
- Rightline Integral Side Shifter - adds an integral side shifter (pin type) for easier positioning of loads.
- Mini-lever controls with Ergoshift - features a three-way adjustable armrest to enhance operator comfort and productivity.
Designed with safety in mind, the Toyota Mid IC Forklift features a System of Active Stability which automatically detects potentially unsafe conditions and engages additional safety features for increased operator protection and reduced product and forklift damage. It’s packed with ergonomic comforts and operational efficiencies like a 4-way adjustable full-suspension seat, a tilt steering column, load-sensing, vibration-isolating power-steering, and a large, comfortable operator cabin. Any way you look, you’ll appreciate clear open sight lines and intuitive design features that make your day more productive.