Toyota Electric Forklifts
End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack
The Toyota End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack is the ultimate product-moving machine. Doubling as a ground-level order picker, this walkie rider is the perfect asset to any warehouse or distribution center. With it’s superior maneuverability and strategically placed operator platform, it was built to handle multiple stops and boost overall productivity.
6,000 - 8,000 lbs
Call (615) 350-6700 for assistance.
Prefer to rent from us?
The Toyota End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack features a cushioned stability handrail, soft-cushioned rider platform and low step height, making long shifts more comfortable for the operator. With box rail fork construction and solid steel pull rods, this end rider pallet jack has the durability to lift up to 8,000 pounds. It features a multi-function low-effort control handle with ergonomically positioned hand grips, dual thumbwheels, and lift, lower, and horn buttons for simplified operation. The high-speed interlock allows the operator to maintain travel speed without continuously pressing a button.
- 6” lift capability
- 36” - 144” Fork Options Available
- 22” - 25.5” Fork Width
- Dual Lift Cylinders
- Multifunctional Control Handle
- Glance & Go Display
- 24-Volt electrical system
- Regenerative Braking
- Hydraulic overload protection valve
- Heavy-duty spring-loaded stabilizing casters
- Programmable Performance
- Controller Area Network (CAN-BUS) Communications
- Error Indicator with Self-Diagnostics
8HBE SERIES SPECS
|Model Number||Load Capacity (lbs)||Max. Travel Speed Full Load (MPH)||Max. Lift Speed Full Load (FPM)||Max. Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack (In.)|
- 48," 60" and 72" Load Backrest Extension
- Electronic Coast Control Option - augments productivity by eliminating the need for operator to pull handle down during floor-level order picking
- Cold Conditioning Package Option - Includes cold storage-specific oil, greasable steer bearing and linkage bushings, and stainless steel linkage pins for use in cold storage environments
- Galvanized Option - for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants
- Storage Tray with Clip Board, Load Backrest Mounted - an ABS plastic tray designed to carry pens, markers, tape, utility knife, paperwork and other various work materials.
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels - replaces the standard single polyurethane load wheels with “Double Boggie” style load wheels
- Various Fork Lengths and Widths
The Toyota End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack is easy to maneuver and built with operator ergonomics in mind. It is AC-Powered which means less maintenance and more uptime.